As you’re swiping, scoping or chatting with potential partners, I bet the first two things that strike you are:
- The person’s looks
- The person’s attitude
After you’ve assessed those two basic things, you drill down into the nitty gritty– especially if you’re a single parent dating:
- Do they have kids? If yes, do they see them often. If no, do they want kids?
- Were they married? Do they want to get married again?
- What do they do for work?
- What’s the person’s lifestyle like?
- What are the person’s goals for the next year or so?
- Where do they live? Is it far from you? Do they live on their own or with other people?
All of these things give you an idea of whether you’ll want to date them– or not. And truly, they are all important factors but after it’s all said and done and you’ve found someone who fits the bill on all of the previously mentioned factors– consider this one single most important thing you should look for in a partner: