Women aren’t as complicated as we get pinned for. Truly, all we want is to feel:
- Heard (Listened to)
- Cared for and Respected
It’s not rocket science and it doesn’t require any ab-bearing or fish-caught touting selfies to make us happy.
If you really give a crap about a woman and you have a pulse, you can change how you speak to her and make her even happier to ensure she cares about you for years to come.
Or, you can keep missing the mark. You decide.
Be Specific– Not Cookie-Cutter
Instead of saying I had a good time, say something like:
- I really enjoyed spending time with you because I felt like I learned more about you.
- Coming over was great– I loved being close to you and getting time to relax.
Share Your Feelings- Don’t Be Scared
Instead of saying after intimacy, a kiss or sex That was nice, say something like:
- I really feel closer to you after that– which is amazing.
- Wow– how lucky am I to have you next to me?
- You feel amazing and make me happy.
Initiate A Little
Instead of holding back and making her feel listless and unsure of how you feel, say something like:
- I’d like to get to know you better because you seem amazing to me.
- I always have fun when I’m with you, and I’m ready for more fun. Optional: I’m even wearing my fun suit. (Ok, that’s cheesy).
- I want to do something special with you so I get more time with you. Tell me your ideas.
- What I feel for you isn’t average.
Instead of just saying how she sexy is (which you should say), say something like:
- Damn, woman. You make me uncontrollably hot
- I can’t get enough of you.
- You are exceptional.
You can also, be physically affectionate to do the talking, from hand-holding to hugs and more …
See my point? The early bird catches the worm, people. If you slack off, do nothing, take her for granted and don’t give her anything to “chew” on, she’ll dump you and it will be too late. I’ve seen many people get screwed by taking too long to do something about someone special. Don’t let that be you.
(Don’t) Stay the Course,