Women aren’t as complicated as we get pinned for. Truly, all we want is to feel:
- Heard (Listened to)
- Cared for and Respected
It’s not rocket science and it doesn’t require any ab-bearing or fish-caught touting selfies to make us happy.
If you really give a crap about a woman and you have a pulse, you can change how you speak to her and make her even happier to ensure she cares about you for years to come.
Or, you can keep missing the mark. You decide.
Be Specific– Not Cookie-Cutter
Instead of saying I had a good time, say something like:
- I really enjoyed spending time with you because I felt like I learned more about you.
- Coming over was great– I loved being close to you and getting time to relax.
Share Your Feelings- Don’t Be Scared
Instead of saying after intimacy, a kiss or sex That was nice, say something like:
- I really feel closer to you after that– which is amazing.
- Wow– how lucky am I to have you next to me?
- You feel amazing and make me happy.